Lift-All Tan Endless Tuflex Poly Rounsling
Vertical Choker Basket
10,600lbs 8500lbs 21,200lbs
A Tuflex roundsling is an endless synthetic sling made
from a skein of polyester yarn covered by a double-wall
tubular jacket. The roundsling body can be compared
to sling webbing with the tubular jacket face yarns
woven without binder yarns. This allows the core yarns
to move independently within the jacket
• Lightweight to reduce fatigue and strain on riggers.
• Synthetic materials won’t cut hands.
• Consistent matched lengths for better multiple sling load control.
• No loss of strength from abrasion to cover.
• Tuff-Tag provides serial numbered identifi cation for traceability.
• Low stretch (about 3% at rated capacity).
• Reduces sling and load abrasion.
• Good for low headroom lifts.
• Conforms to shape of load to grip securely.
• Tubular jacket protects load bearing yarns from UV degradation.
• Red core yarns provide added visual warning of sling damage.
• Color-coding provides positive sling capacity information.
We Also Recommend
JAG SYSTEM lightweight hauling system with flexible cover and integrated progress capture pulley